- Dry Van & Reefer Trailers Only
- Drop & Hook mostly
- High weekly paychecks
Our priority is the success and satisfaction of our drivers in general
High pay rates
We're well known how is to be a CDL Driver, and our importance is to provide excellent terms of job
The US Based 24/7 dispatch
Our experienced dispatcher team care about your best, steady valuable loads
Between the point of departure and destination there is PATRIOT
We’ve been in business since 2006 and continue to expand as one of the Midwest’s leading transportation companies.
Patriot Transport Inc. is a Chicago-based departure carrier that specializes in logistics and transportation. We proudly operate a modern fleet of more than 240 tractor-trailer units. Patriot operates out of seven terminals in Illinois, North Carolina, New Jersey, California, Texas and Wisconsin, Florida..
WE HIRE RELIABLE AND PROFESSIONAL TRUCK DRIVERS
If you have CDL class A and 3+ years of experience, fill out a FULL APPLICATION and get a chance to be hired by the leading freight transportation company in the US.
PATRIOT COVERS ON
INDUSTRIES WE DRIVE FOR
Logistic support in distribution and aftermarket logistics ensures for any components and vehicles.
We cover all logistics fields, that is our advantage and gives a lot of opportunities to our drivers and earn more.
Avia industry requires reliable, trusty and innovative logistic solutions for their specific demands.
RETAIL AND FASHION
Our speed, flexibility, and reliability which we provide – are the key in the retail and fashion industry
We know how important our expertise in providing excellent logistics services in the consumer industry.
Safety, expedited, temperature-controled and on-time, delivery of healthcare products can be lifesaving.
GET A CDL JOB AND DRIVE YOUR TRUCK IN 2 DAYS
Take advantage of working with a leading freight transportation company, earning high-rated weekly paychecks, being at home daily or weekly for your choice.
How it works?
Filling out application
MVR & PSP Checking
Drug & Alcohol Tests
WE HIRE CDL DRIVERS
Patriot Transport is now hiring Class A drivers for Local and OTR positions. We offer drop & hook steady runs from Chicago, Illinois, to our six terminals.
Join our fast-growing team of transportation and logistics experts! We’ve been in business since 2006 and continue to expand as one of the Midwest’s leading transportation companies. We are always looking for experienced truck drivers to serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner. We also offer employment for transportation dispatchers, warehouse operators, forklift operators and auto mechanics.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods, etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents, or violations
Requirements for Hiring
- Proven working experience as a truck driver
- Hands-on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB, etc)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Trucking school diploma
- Valid truck driving license
ABOUT OUR FLEET
Our modern fleet consists of 250+ tractor-trailer units. Our vehicles are 53-foot dry-van, refrigerated, and equipped to transport your goods safely and efficiently.
100+ Refrigeration Units
Are you an experienced CDL Driver!? Ready to become a part of the professional Patriot team?
OUR GOOGLE REVIEWS
LIVE ANOTHER STATE?IllinoisCaliforniaNorth CarolinaNew JerseyWisconsinFloridaTexas
Explore our interstate locations.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Frequently asked questions
What is your Hometime?
Local Drivers get home daily, OTR drivers have an option to stay out for 2 weeks and get home for 2 days, each additional week out adds a day off to their hometime.
What is the schedule for dedicated drivers?
Dedicated drivers get home weekly or biweekly or between completing 2 round-trips. Drivers are expected to do min 2 round trips in a row.
What is your pay cycle?
The pay is biweekly and based on returned load paperwork. Working on week 1 and 2 will get you paid on week 3
How do I get to orientation?
You`ll have to arrive at Carol Stream, IL or to O’Hare Airport in Chicago and we will reimburse up to $200 of travel expenses with your first check.
How long is the orientation?
Depending on the arrival date and time – orientation and onboarding process may take from 34 to 48 hours – orientation days are Mon, Tue, Wed.
What equipment do I get to operate?
Our fleet consists of manual and automatic Volvo and Freightliner trucks, Dry Van and Reefer trailers
Is it touch-freight?
- Drop`n`Hook – trailers will be preloaded. You may have few stops on the way.
- OTR – live loading/unloading.
- Local – on rare occasions you’ll use a pallet jack.
FOR ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS
Contact our recruiters
Direct: +1 (708) 547-5401 Ext. 228
Office: +1 (708) 722-5868